How COVID-19 is impacting CT Real Estate?
The Governor has approved real estate sales to continue during this trying time.
We are here for you during these uncertain times. You and your family’s safety is our highest priority. Because of this, we have adapted how we are helping you buy and sell real estate. The real estate industry is taking the responsibility to help minimize the spread of COVID-19 very seriously and has implemented immediate changes.
- Only key staff are reporting to our Keller Williams Realty offices.
- If you need immediate help buying or selling a home, our team is able to work remotely and then in person with proper precautions.
- We are listing houses via teleconferencing and esigning documents with Seller clients.
- We offer digital staging and competitive market analysis via email in order to help you prepare and price your home in this changing market.
- Professional photos, 3D floor plans, virtual showings, tours, watch parties.
- Home Inspectors have adjusted their process to keep buyers and sellers safe.
- Your real estate closing can be in the comfort and safety of your car in the attorneys parking lot.
Our team of agents and referral partners have adjusted to make the process calm, safe, and efficient.
Nicole Higgins and Chloe White were recently interviewed by Channel 3’s Marc Robbins: WFSB Interview
With over 15 years real estate experience our team of capable hands can keep things moving forward in a positive manner. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you during this challenging time.